RunRev Trivia Quiz
How much do you really know about Rev? Try this fun quiz and see how many you get right - and as a special bonus, get them all right and we'll give you a 15% off coupon to spend in the store, just because we like you.
1.) RunRev started life as
a) Cross Worlds Computing b) Skatepark Programmers Ltd c) MediaCard
2.) The company has been in business for
a) Less than a year b) 4-5 years c) over 10 years
3.) What is the function of the main product RunRev produces?
a) To create efficient bicycles b) To create efficient computer programs c) To create efficient cross country footwear
4.) The first edition of revUp carried an article on
a) Arcade Engine b) CGI engines c) Engines of mass destruction
5) In Rev 4.0 RunRev introduced support for embedding Rev code in a webpage. These code snippets are known as
a) applets b) rivulets c) revlets
6) Which of the following pieces of code is NOT a valid Rev construct
on mouseUp Beep end mouseUp
on mouseUp fetch a, "piece of cheese" end mouseUp
on mouseUp beep close mouseUp
7) Which of these is the CEO of RunRev Ltd?
a) Mark Waddingham b) Kevin Miller c) Richard Branson
8) Which of these is the name of another product originally produced by RunRev (and still available)?
a) Teach Top Touch Typing b)Typing Viking Keyboard Tutor c) Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor
9) How many products are offered for sale via the revSelect vendor program?
a) 5 b) 17 c) 36
10) What kind of mascot does RunRev have, and what is it's name?
a) Tio-Pepe, a dog b) Finnegan McCrum, a goat c) Bubbles, a goldfish
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line "Quiz Entry" and if you get them all right, we'll email you back with a coupon* for 15% off any store product!
*One entry per person please, coupon not applicable with any other offer. Coupons will expire 31st August 2010.